Reports to: Business Development Director
Position Description and Responsibilities:
Global Corporate College is looking for several Account Executives to join our team. The successful candidate has experience in HR, OD, training or a similar line of business with at least seven years proven success consistently exceeding sales targets. The Account Executive initiates new business with mid to large size employers and independently calls on mid to senior-level executives to identify and qualify specific sales opportunities. The Account Executive is an experienced consultative business developer, having grown a profitable portfolio of clients through personal lead origination, qualification, consultation, sales negotiation and closure.
The Account Executive will conduct individual client consultations in context with the client’s business objective and the Global Corporate College’s offerings. The Account Executive listens, interprets and understands client challenges and objectives, then works with the Global Corporate College Solutions Architect Group to define the best solution. The Account Executive leads the proposal development process, makes persuasive presentations and closes business. The Account Executive must maintain all records in Salesforce and use technology to enhance client research and ongoing communication. The position reports to the Business Development Director. In some markets up to 70 percent travel may be required.
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in consultative sales in HR, OD, training or a similar line of business
- A successful track record of personal sales performance
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, prospecting, and closing
- Excellent listening, writing and communication skills
- Ability to develop strong and trusting relationships at all levels in an organization
- Ability to think strategically when viewing client challenges and objectives
- Outstanding analytic skills
- Intellectually curious
- Determined and self-motivated
- Able to work equally well alone or as part of a team
- Minimum BA/BS in business or related field, Master degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits: Salary plus commission commensurate to experience. Medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription plan; paid vacation, paid holidays, sick days; 401(k); laptop and cell phone provided. Home based office.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to: SalesJobs@globalcorporatecollege.com